The booking process for General Admission members will remain the same as it has been for the 2021 season to date.
If you are heading to a home game at Marvel Stadium, you will need the following for ticket redemption:
- A Ticketmaster link directing you to the game day event for that week. Due to the potential changing environment, this link could arrive in your inbox as late as the day before the on-sale.
- Your 12-digit barcode number plus all the barcode numbers of other members that you wish to redeem for. There is a strict limit of 10 members per group. Login to your MySaints account here to view your barcode number.
- A Ticketmaster account. Create and login to your Ticketmaster account prior to the booking window being opened. This will make the booking process a lot smoother and allow Ticketmaster to send your tickets to you. Please note, your Ticketmaster account is different to your Saints membership account.
Please note, the redemption window for General Admission members will now open at 1pm on Tuesday the week of a home game, giving you a longer exclusive window to secure your seat.
Once your redemption window opens, follow the steps in your email to complete your transaction and lock in your tickets. The redemption period closes between 9am-10am the Wednesday of a home game, unless tickets are sold out prior.
For away games at the MCG or Marvel, the booking process for home and away members is identical to that which needs to be followed for home games, except that tickets will be made available on Wednesday at 10am-12pm from available inventory following the exclusive booking window for home members. Any unredeemed seats will be made available to the general public for purchase at 1pm however, home and away members may still redeem a ticket during this period at no extra charge, subject to availability.
If you don't know what your barcode number is, login to your MySaints account and click here to view your barcode number.
We’ve also put together a visual step-by-step guide on how to book tickets here.
Are you a Reserved Seat holder? Click here for information on how to access your membership through mobile
Should any tickets be left over after the club member redemption windows have ended; these tickets will go on-sale to the public. The public on-sale date and time is 1pm every Wednesday prior to every St Kilda home and away game in Victoria.
Members who missed the original redemption time slot will be able to redeem a complimentary ticket during the public on-sale, pending availability.
Wheelchair and Accessible Seating
Please call Ticketmaster's Accessible Seating Line if you have Wheelchair, Companion Card or Special Needs booking requirements.
Telephone Number(s): 1300 446 925 or email your Accessible Seating request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure you include the Event Name, Venue, Date and Time along with your contact details.
Service Hours:Monday - Friday 9am - 8pm; Saturday - Sunday 9am - 5pm AEST
Important update to the ticket booking process
To comply with Victoria State Government COVID-19 guidelines for AFL matches at Marvel Stadium, you must now provide the contact details for all ticket holders in your group at the time of booking.
When booking tickets for a match:
- Have the contact details ready for all attendees in your group before you book
- Enter the name and mobile number for each ticket holder
Should members or fans have dependants they are purchasing for (or someone that doesn’t have a mobile number) they will be able to enter their own contact details on their behalf. For example, a parent can enter their mobile number for the child attending with them.
Tickets are mobile only. Once received from Ticketmaster, members are encouraged to add their ticket straight to their wallet. We recommend members download the Ticketmaster app for easy access so you can save your ticket/s to your mobile wallet. Ensure your phone is charged on game day as you will need this to scan your ticket. Tickets cannot be printed off
- Members can only redeem one ticket per barcode
- Tickets are limited to 10 tickets per transaction
- Any juniors under the age of 6 will require a ticket
- No guest tickets will be available during the member redemption timeslot. Members wishing to attend with non-members must wait for the public on-sale. However, by waiting for the public on-sale, members will risk missing out.
- All members and fans will be required to follow the venue COVID safe measures and will be required to sit in their allocated seat listed on their ticket.
- The stadium will be split up into different zones. Patrons will not be able to cross over into other zones on match-day. You must remain in your zone where your seat is allocated.
- AFL tickets are subject to the AFL Ticket and Entry Conditions
Please note, the club is experiencing an extraordinary volume of calls and emails at this time resulting in impacts to call wait times and email response times. Our staff can assist with providing barcode info and window times but will not be able to book your ticket for you.
To ensure you receive the fastest possible resolution to booking issues on the day, we recommend following the instructions above and if you experience any difficulty during the booking process, contact Ticketmaster directly on 1300 883 622.
We hope to see you at Marvel Stadium!
As a General Admission member, why do I still need to continue to book a seat to access games at Marvel Stadium?
As part of the state government’s approval of the AFL return to crowds, effective contact tracing is a must to ensure that in the event that is required, the ticketing agents are able to provide the seating location and contact details of all patrons in the ground to the relevant authorities.
Will zones still apply inside Marvel Stadium?
Yes, Marvel will still operate under seating zones and patrons will not be permitted to move out of the zone that their allocated match day seat falls into.
Will I still be able to access the social club function rooms i.e. Victory Room and Saints Club?
There are no new announcements in this space and combined with zoning restrictions, unfortunately, only members with reserved seats inside the applicable zones will be able to access the Victory Room and Saints Club. These are aisles 5-28 on Level One for the Victory Room and aisles 25-47 on Level Two for Saints Club.
The club will be in touch with all affected members to provide a further update regarding social club access by mid-May. If you haven’t received an email from the club by this time, please contact the membership team on 1300 467 246 or email email@example.com
Will I be able to redeem guest passes as part of my CREST benefits or member entitlements?
Unfortunately, complimentary guest passes as part of the CREST benefit program will not be available until venue capacities return to a 100%. This is to ensure that all Saints members who wish to attend a Saints game receive first priority to any available inventory.