If I am unable to attend the game, am I able to forward my tickets to a friend to attend?
Yes. As a reserved seat holder, you are able to forward your ticket to a friend to attend. For contact tracing purposes, this must be done through your membership account either on the Saints App or online by logging into your My Account Manager here. For instructions on how to forward your reserved seat to a friend, click here.
If you are a reserved bay area or General Admission member, you may forward tickets you have redeemed through the member redemption process via the Ticketmaster app. Please note, tickets in your membership account or in your Ticketmaster app cannot be screenshotted and shared with friends as the QR code changes periodically for security purposes.
Your ticket recipient must receive the ticket via the Ticketmaster App and provide their contact details while doing so. Ticket forwarding must be completed at least one hour prior to gates opening for the game they are attending to ensure barcodes can be synced into the ticketing system.
Ticket Forwarding Terms and Conditions
- Ticket forwarding, once completed, is final and the ticket recipient becomes the owner of the seat for that particular game.
- The original owner of the ticket loses visibility and control over who occupies that seat on gameday St Kilda FC or Ticketmaster are not liable for unauthorised use or re-forwarding on of member seats and are not able to assist in the event that the original seat owner changes their mind and wishes to recover their seat for a particular game.
- Please be considerate of your fellow reserved seat holders when forwarding your seat. St Kilda strongly recommends not forwarding your seat to an opposition supporter
- The member code of conduct still applies to the original seat holder after the seat has been forwarded. If there is a breach of the code of conduct by the recipient of a forwarded ticket, the original seat holder will still be held accountable and subject to any penalties as a result of action or behaviour that violates the member code of conduct
- Ticket forwarding must be completed at least one hour prior to gates opening for the game your recipient wishes to attend to ensure barcodes can be synced into the ticketing system