We’re being tested in a lot of ways with all that’s going on in the world.
And one of the most hard-pressed facets is our mental resilience; cooped up in isolation, it’s easy to slip into some unhealthy eating habits.
With the help of our Performance Dietician Ali Miles, we’ve put together some recipes to keep you fit, healthy and motivated during this challenging time.
All of these are foods that our players eat as part of their elite dietary requirements, and can be great to make on your own or with the kids!
- 1 packet rolled oats
- 1 handful All-Bran, or similar
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 handful chopped walnuts
- 1 handful pepitas
- 1 handful sunflower seeds
- 1 handful linseeds
- 1 handful dried fruit (if desired), eg. sultanas, cranberries, diced, dried apricots
1. Place all ingredients in a large bowl and stir to combine
2. Transfer to a Tupperware container to store