St Kilda is delighted to announce it has extended its partnership with major sponsor LEDified, which has committed to a further two years with the club.
The next generation lighting company will continue its major sponsorship of the club for the 2014 and 2015 seasons with the option of extending the deal into 2016.
The agreement will see LEDified continue to feature on the Saints’ guernsey as well as the club’s ball sponsor.
St Kilda President Peter Summers said the extension of the partnership with LEDified was a crucial development for the club ahead of the 2014 season.
“St Kilda and LEDified began a strong partnership in 2013 and we are delighted that it will continue for at least the next two years,” Summers said.
“LEDified is an innovative company that provides Australian households and businesses with energy efficient, industry-leading LED lighting technology. It is an exciting company for our club to be so strongly aligned with and we look forward to extending our partnership.”
LEDified CEO Suren Chandrajit said the company was thrilled to continue the partnership with St Kilda.
“There is an exciting new energy at the St Kilda football club and we are delighted to be on board once again as a major sponsor of this proud club,” Mr Chandrajit said.
“This partnership once again gives LEDified national exposure through an association with a foundation club in the Australian game. Like the Saints, LEDified is committed to building a culture of excellence and success.
“We are looking forward to continuing to build our relationship with the St Kilda team and its wider corporate and supporter networks.”
- LEDified is a 100 per cent Australian owned and operated company that provides state-of-the-art lighting solutions to help reduce residential and business energy costs by up to 89 per cent.
- LEDified offers its customers a turnkey retrofit lighting solution taking care of the whole process from assessment to installation and the safe recycling of your existing lights.
- Depending on the application, payback periods can be less than one year.
Why convert to LEDs?
- Electricity prices have risen nationwide by 33 per cent over the last 5 years. With no end in sight, the cost of failing to upgrade to more energy efficient practices will impact on your business's profitability.
- Climate Works Australia has found that lighting efficiency represents one of the least expensive ways of reducing emissions and power consumption.
- LEDified is an accredited business under the Victorian Energy Efficiency Target (VEET) scheme.www.veet.vic.gov.au
The VEET scheme is designed to make energy efficiency improvements more affordable, contribute to the reduction of greenhouse gases, and encourage investment, employment and innovation in industries that supply energy efficiency goods and services.